FP&A Manager - Brand Controller
Great brand awareness worldwide
Finance Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known and respected automotive brands worldwide, with strong presence in TW market.
Prepare timely monthly financial statements and management reports to internal business partners.
* Generate P&L, Expense Report, KPI report
* Prepare system upload for ZEUS, VoKUs
Support monthly closing and year-end closing process. Cooperate with Accounting to ensure compliance with tax and reporting requirements.
* Ensure proper booking based on group guideline as well as local tax regulation
* Identify and correct abnormal data input
* Provide accruals/provisions with sound logic
Coordinate and direct the preparations of the 5-year planning, budget, and financial forecasts according to the Group standards and premises.
* Ensure forecasting/planning is compliant with Group guideline and schedule
* Consolidate brand data and provide overview for management review
* Align brand reporting format and seek for opportunity for quality/efficiency improvement
* Assist in target delivery
* Participate in business planning (tactical, sales incentive, marketing expenses, overheads)
* Provide Business Units with financial consultant and strategic collaboration
* Review purchase requests and travel expense requests to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Support process improvement
* Assist system enhancement (ISAC, KSRM)
* Assist process setup and enhance the quality of internal control
Business operating process: procurement, contract review, dealer support, customer management, vendor management.
System transactions: data quality, approval process
Consolidate and upload financial data into the global reporting system (ZEUS) and ensure the upload is correct and in a timely manner.
Maintain vendor master file and create vendor information in Purchasing and Accounting systems per requests.
The Successful Applicant
MBA or BA degree (finance and accounting related)
Organized and detail oriented. Open minded and able to complete tasks independently. Good communication skills and able work in a team environment
Professional experience (in years):
At least 5 years working experience in controlling / FP&A from MNCs
GL accounting knowledge
Big 4 experience is a PLUS
CPA / CFA license is a PLUS
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong PC & systems expertise and SAP knowledge
What's on Offer
- Well benefit and remuneration
- MNC environment