- Everlasting and passionate corporate in the industry.
- Corporate that values employee's growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch multinational corporate which actively operates three core business segments in Health, Nutrition and Materials. Founded in 1902 with more than 100 years of industry experience, the company has now transformed and diversified into one of science-based market leaders.
- Develop chemical solutions to the engaging customers to meet the technical requirements on UV-Resins solution.
- Responsible for methodology development and improvement to simulate customer in line test results.
- Formulate UV-Resins products to solve customer technical challenges.
- Communicate with customers and ensure customer's satisfaction.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the robust products to the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or above degree in Chemistry, Polymer/Chemical Engineering or Material Science & Engineering with relevant research experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in research and development area, understand product development cycle.
- Experience in Polymer Chemistry and Analytical Method will be a plus.
- Experience in UV Resins or Coating technology preferred.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and project management skills.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience. If you are a passionate individual and seeking for a new challenge, do not hesitate to contact us now for further discussion with our professional team!