First Tier Pharmaceutical - Sales Training Manager
Opportunity to change the sales meeting
Exicting plan and breakthrough strategy
About Our Client
Top tier MNC pharmaceutical company that carries wide range of product combinations of new launch, blockbuster, pre-launch and mature. The company is one of the leading brands thats famous of its proactive and pioneer culture and reputation among the industry.
- Primary trainer for sales team including delivering current and future product training for supported brands, and all other topics covered in Basic and Advanced Training curriculum for the sales team.
- Trains in product knowledge, marketplace competition, effective communication, basic to advanced selling and negotiation skills, business acumen, computer operations, administrative procedures, general medical terminology, managed care, and disease management.
- Identifies the synergy of commercial teams and streamline the selling and promoting process
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of training programs in a wide variety of formats including written and other media-based training.
- Conducts Basic Training programs and National/POA meeting training sessions.
- Works closely with Marketing and Field Leadership to plan for and develop programs that support the brand strategy.
- Continually assesses the training and developmental needs of Account Managers through various methods including regularly scheduled field visits.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience in Pharmaceutical companies for more than 5 years
- Strong business sense and strategic mindset
- Field Trainer, District Manager or other training experience for 3 years and above
- Passionate in training and people development
What's on Offer
Teamwork culture and results driven culture