Experience in RTOS programming is a plus.
Good software debugging skill at embedded system.
About Our Client
A fast-growing US company
Working as a C/C++ firmware developer on embedded Linux or RTOS platform. The candidate is responsible for software developing, issue debugging, software validation. It needs to cooperate with development teams in US and other countries.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with C/C++ coding.
- Familiar with embedded Linux programming.
- Good software debugging skill at embedded system.
- Experience in RTOS programming is a plus.
- Experience in developing video or audio product is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Self motivation, like taking up challenges.
What's on Offer
A generous package and a dynamic working environment.