Fine W&J - National Sales Manger
A strong growing brand in terms of sales and market share.
Stepping tone to move foward to a General Management level.
About Our Client
Our client is a European W&J brand that is well known for the diamond designs on the masterpieces. With a modern element, the brand has demonstrated combination of modern and classic elements. In Taiwan Market, our client pays lots of attentions on VIP management and eventually generated double digit growth in 2019.
- Integrate the existing sales team to maximise the efficiency of manpower and drive sales.
- Implement the long-term strategy with the understanding of competitor's status and business environment.
- Manage both retail and wholesale channels to achieve a healthy balance.
- Co-work with the regional team to support the execution on marketing campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years in luxury brand including 4 years as a management level.
- Strong strategic thinking and execution power.
- Experience in managing a highly productive team.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Solid understanding on the luxury market and key players.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for the challenge seeker to show expertise in a world-class luxury brand. With your management skills and understanding of the market, you're able generate strong growth on the sales performance and make great contributions.