Financial Product Manager
Newly create role
About Our Client
- Taiwan fintech company
- Report to CEO and COO, and be responsible for the overall performance of the financial product lines.
- Plan and design structured (crypto) financial products with partners and develop quality control procedures.
- Screen and identify suitable external crypto asset investment managers and oversee the API integration with the platform.
- Conduct due diligence on external managers with regards to risk management, investment performance, KYC/AML compliance as well as the banking relationships.
- Communicate risk and reward details of DeFi products with the Sales and Marketing team and assist with client facing marketing efforts.
- Design the user interface and experience with the designers to ensure that the delivery fits the targeted users' behaviors.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in the crypto asset industry, or financial industry regarding structured financial products, asset management, portfolio management, or capital markets.
- Experience in the operation of quality control and compliance due diligence for structured financial products and investment manager selections.
- Experience in drafting external investment managers selection criteria and conducting due diligence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English speaking, native Chinese reading and writing.
- Ability to write original content to explain financial product positioning, product design is preferred.
- Advanced degree holder in financial engineering/finance/MBA/CFA preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in cryptocurrency is a plus.
What's on Offer
Work in a fast growing company in the highly potential industry