Financial Planning & Analysis, Associate Manager / Manager
Attractive salary package and diverse working environment.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the luxury industry, a fashion house specialising in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, cosmetics, and fashion accessories. Consistently coming up with revolutionised fashion design, incorporating elegance, class and originality, our client is commonly recognised as one of the most respectful luxury brands in the industry.
- Conduct division financial monthly re-forecasting, quarterly forecast, annual budgeting.
- Perform monthly tracking of operating expense and analyse causes of unexpected variance.
- Perform cross expenses monitoring and analysis.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Ad hoc financial improvement projects and initiatives (i.e. rolling forecast)
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in business / financial analysis, budget and strategy planning, monthly estimate management experience.
- Analytic and conceptual thinking, ability to structure, edit and present complex topics with proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, fluent in verbal and written English.
- Working experience in Luxury experience is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Heavy investment in training and developing its employees.
- Great working environment.
- Above average employee policy.