Financial Manager/Controller - Taoyuan Dist
Profitable multinational company
Finance and Accounting leadership
About Our Client
Our client is an European company leading in electronic manufacturing.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Lead and develop Fin & Accounting team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years Finance & Accounting related experience. At least 5 years experience in management role.
- Big 4 CPA firm + MNC experience is highly preferred
- Professional skills and knowledge on cost accounting is a must
- Competencies: Customers orientation, Results orientation, Communication with impact, Team work.
- Good command of English ; good communication and intercultural skills.
- Be available for travel when needed
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Dynamic environment