Leading brand in the market
Well benefit and career opportunity
Bystronic is a leading global provider of high-quality solutions for the sheet metal processing business. The focus lies on the automation of the complete material and data flow of the cutting and bending process chain. Bystronic's portfolio includes laser cutting systems, press brakes, and associated automation and software solutions. Comprehensive services round off the portfolio.
The company headquarters are located in Niederönz (Switzerland). Three additional development and production locations are located in Gotha (Germany), in Tianjin (China), and in Shenzhen (China). Bystronic is actively represented by its sales and service subsidiaries in more than 30 countries and has agents in numerous other countries.
As a reliable partner, Bystronic stands for high-performance innovations, local expertise, and service excellence. Since 1994 Bystronic has been a part of the Swiss industrial holding company Conzzeta. In 2016, with more than 2240 employees, Bystronic achieved a revenue of 598 million euro.
- Responsible for all accounting entries for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing according to headquarter policy and guideline.
- Liaise with CPA firm for audit and tax report.
- Review payment from suppliers and employees
- Compliant with company/groups instructions and guidelines, as well as local statutory requirement.
- Monthly cash flow forecast to ensure company cash position is secure in positive position.
- FP&A; reporting and controlling: Annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecast reporting as well as variance analysis. Analysis of business and organizational performance, focusing on OPEX and working capital
- General back office administration and ad-hoc
- Report to Regional Financial Manager
- BA or above degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ working experience
- Proficient in English is a MUST
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Take initiative and be self-reliant
- Experience with Cognos consolidation report preferred
- Big 4 and industry experience is highly preferred
- Great working environment and company culture
- Well above market average benefit
- Promising career opportunity