Global infrastructure developer
About Our Client
Our client is the largest renewable energy developer across APAC region with strong and sufficient funding and track record
Finance and Budgeting
* Overall financial management responsibility including the review and approval of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting materials and metrics for the Country Head and Board of Directors.
* Support project financing activities such as performing financial analysis, forecasting and financial modelling as required
* Oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow and coordination of audit activities.
* Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
* Ensure that all statutory requirements of the company are met and processed accordingly including Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Payments, Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax, etc.
* Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit as required and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
* Oversee the organization's administrative and operational processes, with a goal of continuously developing and improving systems
* Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that general and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
* Provides analytical and planning expertise, financial and program development activities in support of the company strategic planning.
* Work closely with Human Resources to support and drive key human resource initiatives.
* Streamlines financial and administration processes to gain greater transparency and efficiency. Develops performance measures and reports to monitor efficiency.
* Participates in and supports strategic planning efforts of the Company, implementation of information/management structures, systems, and processes needed to support long-range plans.
* Develops strong business relationships internally and externally in order to manage existing relations and identify new opportunities that will enhance the company's goals, priorities and financial performance.
* Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized
* Advise the organization's leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for the organization and the Board of Directors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in Accounting / Finance / BA or related field
- Multinational company working experience
- CPA license is highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Sufficient managerial experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and package
- Dynamic and international working environment