Financial Controller - US Company based in Hsinchu County
Above market average remuneration
Multinational culture environment
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in construction industry with renowned company brand name and prolong history.
Collect and coordinate financial data for the assigned company and or departments, in line with the respective budgets, accounting guidelines and local legislation. Accounting information is accurately and timely processed in compliance with compliant to (local) legislation.
* Collect financial data
* Prepare and coordinate ledgers and journal entries, trial balances, assets and cost accounting
* Coordinate bank account reconciliation
2. Account Control
Analyse account related costs and related processes, identify potential accounting incompliances.
Contribution to the provision of proper insights into significant Account costs and contribution to risk minimalisation.
* coordinate accounting processes
* Control costs within the budget and guidelines of the company or department
* Contribute to internal and external financial audits
Prepare and monitor yearly budgets as well as assigned analysis of and explain discrepancies between actual versus budget.
* Prepare the budgets and forecasts including revenue, margins and EBITA level
* Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variances
* Advise in decision making, investment and customer offers
4. Financial reporting
Prepare or significantly contribute to the preparation of periodical costs reports, trial balances, balance sheet, profit-and-loss statements and application of funds by using defined standards and procedures.
* Prepare P&L, balance sheet and cash flow Prepare appropriate commentary or explanation in regards to the report
* Prepare and report various periodical standardised reports
Coordinate, execute, maintain and-or improve administrative activities and systems, in line with internal requirements.
* Record and execute various financial data
* Record required data in the (sub)system(s)
* Maintain and proactively improve departmental standards
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economic discipline
2. At least 4 years of relevant work experience
3. Accounting, advanced understanding of principles
4. Reporting, advanced understanding of principles
5. FICO (sub)systems, advanced skills
6. English, fluent proficiency
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Multinational environment