- Regional scope with relocation opportunities
- Able to work in a sustainable business across teams and national borders.
About Our Client
A global leading energy and construction multinational company
- Performing month-end close, controlling, statutory accounts and performing internal controls.
- Ensure local compliance in cooperation with the functional finance departments, and work closely work with the global finance function in worldwide
- Responsible for financial controlling and financial reporting for multiple, wholly-owned and JV entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS), including reconciliation prepare local GAAP reporting
- Prepare statistical request and manage key stakeholders in Taiwan and worldwide
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with SAP system
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Over 6 years hands on experience in performing accounting operations
- have moderate relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
What's on Offer
- Regional scope with relocation opportunities.
- Able coordinate with owners of the established global responsibility areas.