Financial control and reporting - Bank
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
This well-known global bank provides great career progression to their employees.
1. Financial control and reporting:
- Oversees the closing quality to ensure no significant issues remained for the closing.
- Perform the accounting control and establish control procedure if necessary.
- Validate and control of the Head office reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all finance related regulatory requirement, ie audit and tax
- Handling ad hoc enquiries or performing analysis for any questions raised by local management, regional team and regulator / tax authorities.
2. Oversight of outsourcing service:
- Monitor the quality of services provided and provide appropriate feedback and escalation if necessary.
3. Management reporting:
- Monitor the management accounting result and provide analysis result to management.
- Participate and involve in group and regional finance initiatives.
- Support Head of Finance to handle new product analysis or projects, including financial accounting, tax matter, IT related and transversal topics.
The Successful Applicant
1. Able to work independently, proactively and cross functionally to identify issues and lead for problem solving.
2. Ability to work on multiple deliverables concurrently.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skill in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
4. At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial control/management report, preferable in foreign banks.
5. 2-3 years consultant/external auditing experience is desirable.
What's on Offer
1. Attractive salary package.
2. Dynamic working environment.
3. International exposure.