Exciting and dynamic working environment in MNC
Attractive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is the Taiwan branch of an international healthcare company with a wide range of products and services. The Taiwan branch mainly deals with importing, selling and distributing medical devices.
- Coordinate with finance team members and colleagues from other department to gather financial information for analysis.
- Establish and evaluate profit plans, current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Analyse current and past financial data and performance, deliver reports and projections based on findings from the analysis.
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement plan for the senior management team.
- Build up financial models.
- Explore investment opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field. Higher degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial departments, accumulated solid hands-on experience.
- Great communication and presentation skills, persuasive when conveying one's idea.
- Strategic thinking, can multi-task, comfortable with deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Excel and ERP system.
What's on Offer
Great healthcare plan and employment benefit