Financial Analyst - Pharmaceutical Testing Industry
Global Listed Company with Stable Job Opportunity
Great Opportunity for Young Potential and Talents
About Our Client
Our Client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytically testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and the environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the medicines you rely on, our client works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Requirements: Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ad hoc support for assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- At least 5 working experience in Finance or Accounting related fields, audit firm experience will be a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and ERP system
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Global listed company
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Stable working hours