Financial Analyst - Manufacturing Multinational Company
Analytical Job Scope for Young Potentials from Audit Firms
Multinational Comapny Welfare and Culture
About Our Client
Our client is the key leader in the manufacturing company for automobiles in Taiwan. With great company culture and training programs, our client has developed a lot of young talents from Big 4 audit firms. They are looking for candidates that have a strong business mindset with willing-to-learn attitude.
* Construct and maintain structured financial and operational analysis models as tools to aid in data analysis.
* Prepare data to be used for upper level reports and presentations
* Responsible for financial planning calendar, templates and consolidation during business planning; collecting operational data from multiple platforms and systems
* Support the development of analysis of company financial performance, including revenue, costs, and expenses.
* Provide trends and forecasts information; explain processes and techniques; recommend actions and appropriate next steps
* Improve financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
* Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
* Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
* Build Ad-hoc reports as requested
* Assisting with cash receipts, collections on overdue accounts, bad debt analysis and sales related reporting.
The Successful Applicant
* 1 to 3 years of experience in Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, and Financial Skills, or 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience
* Strong communicator (written and verbal) and the ability to work effectively with individuals of all levels, culture, background, and experience
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills must be required
* Strong desire and aptitude to develop, learn and grow through hands-on experience
* Fluent in English
* Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, along with an acute attention to detail
* Big 4 Candidates are preferred
What's on Offer
- Multinational Company with great culture and welfare
- Great training program
- Job rotation opportunity