Finance/HR Manager - Semiconductor Industry
Young, expanding company in a promising industry
Open-Minded company culture, employees are expected to grow with the company
About Our Client
Our client with holds one of the most advanced technologies in its industry. Being one of the biggest suppliers in the OEM industry, our client has over 30 plants across the world. Now, they are setting foot in the Taiwanese market and are looking for talents that can take the responsibility of being the head of supporting function.
- Manage internal policies and procedures in Finance, Human Resources and general office management.
- Oversee and review work done by the finance team.
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses and cash flow.
- Cooperate with HQ finance team in the USA to implement and review budgeting / forecasting procedure for the business.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and accounting firm.
- Oversee overall HR practice with recruiting, training, monthly payroll, employee relationship.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations; coordinate and solve issues to reinforce collaboration.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the General Manager to deploy company values, mission and strategic objectives.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments by management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting and business management or related field.
- Experience in management, office operations, and leadership.
- Solid understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary benchmark
- High bonuses according to company's and personal performance
- Prosperous industry with growing potential
- Multinational Company