Clear career progression plan
About Our Client
Our client is one the most respected brands in Technology industry, offering clear career progression plan and well above market average package and benefit
- Support monthly and quarterly accounting close and quarterly financial forecast cycles.
- Review and ensure accurate accounting treatment for external manufacturing contracts/agreements.
- Understand and be able to explain relationships between operational performance and financial results.
- Coordinate and conduct physical inventory in the various external Assembly/Test sites (subcontractors) on a regular basis.
- Provide ad hoc modeling, analysis and presentations to External Manufacturing and Development Management.
- Work closely with External Manufacturing and Development planning and accounting organizations to improve planning and reporting processes.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration; an advanced degree is a plus.
- CPA or CFA qualifications.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the Big 4 accounting firms and/or at a multi-national company.
- Effective interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (read, write, spoken).
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative and critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team based environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and independently prioritize workload to accomplish goals and deliver results.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to continually improve processes and drive change to achieve stronger accounting processes and internal controls.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Clear career progression plan
- Great package and benefit
- International exposure