Stable company growth, continuously expanding.
Attractive benefits including free annual health check, employee cafeteria, fl
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company famous for its technology innovation ideas and product line development. They have factories and laboratories in numerous branches all over the world and has more than 30 thousand employees.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly cost and operational expenses analysis, provide explanations and solutions to help eliminate risks.
- Cooperate with Product Team and Purchasing Team in order to determine the impact of product cost reductions and new product launching on financial status.
- Analyse financial performance of key business metrics, in charge of budget forecasting.
- Identify, investigate and analyse financial procedures, propose plans for possible improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, any higher degree will be a plus.
- At least 7 years of working experience in multinational companies, ideally someone coming from manufacturing industry.
- Solid experience in budget planning, internal control and financial analysis.
- Organised, comfortable when facing ambiguity.
- A good command of both verbal and written ability in Chinese and English.
- Great interpersonal skills, can communicate efficiently with people of different divisions and nationalities.
What's on Offer
- Above market leave policy and compensation package.