Finance Manager - Textile Manufacturing Industry
Managerial Role in Multinational Company
Opportunity for Global Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global materials science and manufacturing company specialising in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials. The company's products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
- Being a finance partner to the country Commercial Head and Ops Head, this position will provide support in improving the business performance, setting up the right strategies/ goals and collaborating to achieve them.
- Deliver the financial results in P/L and Working Capital as plan. And have to maintain a correct and healthy Balance Sheet/ Cash Flow.
- Work with sales and marketing teams in exploring business opportunities and setting the appropriate marketing & pricing strategies.
- Work with production and supply chain leaders in improving performance, thru ELS, procurement saving initiatives etc and set the right performance measurement as the guidance.
- Work across departments to make sure the company goals are aligned from top to bottom with prioritisation.
- Support and lead the business cases modeling and execution.
- Lead the country's annual operating plan (AOP) to work closely with the country LT team to prepare it, to set an improving plan and to develop an execution/ control mechanism.
- Perform analysis/review on the business results and work with the local LT team to drive enhancement actions.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly forecasting to properly reflect the changing situation and drive actions to deliver a better result.
- Work closely with regional FP&A on all the reporting requirements, analysis and business deck preparation.
- Responsible for maintaining the ERP system and ensuring the integrity and internal control to fulfil regulation requirements, accounting standard and company compliance policy.
- Coordinate the accounting activities of the assigned area with other departments. Organise work processes, methods and procedures; establish and monitor controls to evaluate unit performance. -Ensure high standards of controller-ship/ compliance with corporate, SEC and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial reports are prepared and submitted to senior management and governmental agencies as required.
- Lead the month-end and year-end close process in accordance with corporate accounting methods and timetables.
- Review expenditures of assigned areas to ensure compliance with established expense control procedures of the corporation and the operating plan.
- Ensure the statutory, tax filing and all required reports in a timely manner.
- Model and promote the Corporation's Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Lead and develop the finance team in efficient, quality and balance structure.
- Attract and foster talents' capability and career development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in accounting with a min of 10 years financial experience in the field; exposure to manufacturing business is preferential.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and clear way. Must be good in both oral and written English .
- Solid analytic skills and business acumen are required.
- Good influencing skills are essential to coordinate the financial activities of a diverse and complex organisation.
- Highly organised and be able to motivate team members in challenging situations to achieve the targeted results. Experienced in running a finance team is preferred.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with other departments and regional teams is essential.
- Experienced in GAAP, IFRS
What's on Offer
- Head of Finance Role in Taiwan
- Global exposure, potential Regional Role
- Leadership role
-Multinational Company welfare