Global Group-level Exposure
Stable environment and company culture
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in their products, well known globally.
- Prepare the management accounts, annual accounts, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow, variance
- Assist with financial decision making
- Perform analysis on income and expenditure to assist in budget monitoring
- Prepare monthly sales landing and next month sales forecast and collaborate with OP/MD for reaching sales target consensus
- Check, verify and ensure Finance Analyst data integrity and accuracy before reviewing with Financial Controller
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Able to frame, communicate and report complex financial information to senior management in a clear, complete and concise manner.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Over 5 year experience and with at least 2 years of financial analysis experience.
- Experience in the retail or FMCG industry is prefferred
- Proficient in MS Office Application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Have a strong analytical mindset along with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationship.
- Embrace fast-pace environment and changes
- Good English communication skill, particularly in writing.
What's on Offer
- Clear long term development
- International training provided
- Good company benefits
- Convenient working location