Global well-known brand, top tier in the market
About Our Client
The client was started almost a hundred years ago and is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and our purpose is to make healthcare more accessible. They provide world-class distribution, digital and commercial services to support the growing healthcare needs in this region.
- Lead and manage the business planning process including annual budgeting and updates, strategic planning.
- Assist, influence, enable and ensure that financial targets for Taiwan are met by efficiently monitoring KPIs.
- Support Taiwan Finance Head on monthly budget vs actual analysis, diagnosis and decision-making processes.
- Assist Taiwan Finance Head to define customer segmentation / base price / discounts.
- Drive process improvement and share best practice in Taiwan.
- Manage the controlling operations and corporate reporting, ensure the month-end closing is completed accurately, on time and meets the requirements of corporate headquarters, being accountable for financial data integrity.
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment.
- Ensure a company-wide environment of integrity and compliance.
Supervise and coach direct reports, ownership for skill improvement and career development.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years of blended experience across Accounting, Finance, Reporting and Budgeting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in leading group of staffs
- Proficiency in SAP is highly desired
- Familiar with MS office (Excel / Word)
- Strong Business Partner with the ability to work with remote and international teams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong execution and problem-solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
- Downtown location
- Competitive package