Finance Manager - MNC Food&Beverage
Full coverage, manage 5-7 staffs
Business partnering, report directly to Head of Finance
About Our Client
Global leader with over locations across the world. Their products lines are being purchased across all channels.
They have variety of selections for their consumers and now they are expanding smoothly and aggressively. They promote great culture and benefits for their employees.
- Oversee the team reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of daily accounting/finance treatment.
- Ensure punctual and top quality delivery of closing activities.
- Handle and lead the financial management reports, statutory reports, and internal management reports
- Manage the account reconciliation review
- Monitor and interpret cash flows, predicting future trends and suggest of any improvements in the flows and/or processes to secure and/or automate and/or lighten the daily operations
Reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
Other projects assigned by HQ
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/CFA/AICPA license is plus
- Minimal of 8+ years of commercial work experience
- Strong communication and solid business partnering skills
- Team player
- Flexible and energetic personality
- Great command of English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership and can do attitude
- FMCG/Retail/ F&B experience is recommended industry
- SAP is mandatory and familiar with pricing is recommended
- Fluent English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- 14 days of annual leave
- Report to Head of Finance, Business partnering across sales/marketing
- Full function coverage
- Platform to execute strong business sense
- Lead/manage team and potentially expansion
Fast pace working environment with various challenges as business has consistent expansion.