Finance Manager - Manufacturing & Retail
Expanding Business with High Potential, Higher than Average Bonus
Managerial role with Great Career Progression, Potential regional Role
About Our Client
Our client is a young, rising company in the manufacturing industry. Being the market leader of designing and manufacturing premium products in the market, our client targets the professionals and high end costumers.
Due to the fast expansion, our client is finding financial talents that could help stabilise their back office and provide deep insights of the company's financial status.
- Manage closing process at month- and year- end schedule so all financial transactions can be reflected in Financial Statements.
- Ensure all financial reporting are performed timely and accurately.
- Assess appropriate accounting treatments (GAAP and IFRS).
- Monitor accounting records and processing and tax compliance obligations
- Ensure compliance with local GAAP and report to differences.
- Manage and support internal and external audits and resolve issues when arise.
- Responsible for yearly and quarterly budgeting and any adhoc projects assigned by manager
- Direct an effective fiscal practice and a solid process in managing tax-related risks.
- Co-work with CPA firm to manage and review tax filings,and when tax issues and queries raised from tax authorities.
- Review statutory financial statements and reports for submission to government regulatory authorities to ensure compliance of local GAAP and tax regulations.
- Oversee Accounting systems and procedures on how transactions should be documented, recorded and reviewed to ensure all business transactions are properly captured in-line with statutory requirements.
- Seek continuous improvement for overall operations of accounting systems (general ledger, A/P, and A/R) to ensure efficient and effective transactions are recorded.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting/Business Administration major; post-graduate qualification/CPA designation will be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years in Accounting and Finance Area, Experience in CPA firm/ international business environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP, GAAP, IFRS; good interpersonal skills; strong analytic, problem solving and time management skills.
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Managerial Experience preferred
What's on Offer
Our client provides multinational business welfare with flexible office time and higher than average salary . As the finance manager, our client provides great career progression with the potential of being the finance head of the company.