Finance Manager - Lighting Industry
As a country finance manager to take care of general F&A matters
Good cashflow and revenue stream
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company worldwide in lighting system.
1. Responsible for monthly financial results.
2. Preparation of financial performance meeting decks for Taiwan.
3. To manage general management accounting functions such as standard costing, budget, project costing management, financial analysis and etc.
4. Evaluate, analyze and benchmark financial performance across Taiwan practices and highlight areas of improvement.
5. To prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounting reports.
6. To prepare financial forecast, sales analysis project costing analysis, inventory analysis and other vital information to help Management for making business decision.
7. Responsible for budgetary control.
8. To liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary, bankers and other government authorities.
9. To recommend on the enhancement of work procedures & processes.
10. Any other assignments or special projects which may be assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
1. Good in verbal and written in English.
2. Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to liaise with all levels.
4. Organized, self-motivated, initiative, independent, problem solver and passionate to think of box.
5. Result oriented and able to perform in a deadline-based environment.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration