Finance Manager - European Manufacturing Company
The leading provider in linear motion and actuation solutions
Profitable European company
About Our Client
Our client is a global innovator and manufacturer of linear motion and actuation solutions. Today, their state-of-the-art linear solutions are designed to increase machine performance, maximize uptime, reduce maintenance, improve safety and save energy. Our client engineers solutions for industrial automation, medical equipment, mobile machinery, distribution and a wide range of other industrial applications.
The Group has 1.400 employees, 16 sales units and nine factories providing products and solutions for our customers around the world, each with their own unique set of requirements.
1. Manage and achieve all financial related objectives of the company in an effective way
2. Serve in an advisory capacity to the General Manager for all financial matters.
3. Manage and coordinate the accounting system of the company, including budgeting, financial planning, cash forecasting and working capital management.
4. Establish an effective internal control system and be responsible for cost and expense control of the different production sections and the whole operation.
5. Manage, develop, document, refine, and publish all financial policies and procedures for the entire operation.
6. Develop and lead an effective finance team, to make sure that all accounts and reports are properly and timely recorded and reported with the accuracy and within the required time both from local authority as well as parent company.
7. Be familiar with ERP system, GAAP/IFRS standards, country accounting laws and regulations and ensure accounting and financial compliances.
8. Keep a good relationship with local authorities.
9. Establish and maintain proper controls to safeguard the assets of company.
10. Analysis and develop good system on standard cost structure, follow up by continuous monitoring to ensure data accuracy.
11. Cross function communication and cooperation.
12. Ad-hoc assignment from management.
The Successful Applicant
- University or Master degree in related subject
Excellent verbal and written both English and Chinese
Above 10-year experience in managing full spectrum of related area in multinational companies
Holding management position for at least 5 years.
With solid experience in manufacture industry and good at cost accounting
Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Strategic thinking with business acumen.
Understanding/Knowledge on manufacturing process and business/commercial environment.
Comprehensive knowledge of Taiwan laws, tax and other regulations.
Demonstrates excellent integrity in career records/reference.
Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Familiar with ERP and SAP systems.
What's on Offer
- Head of Finance position with potential to cover regional scope
- Friendly working environment, team work culture
- Excellent top management team