Finance Manager / Controller - Electronic Consumer goods
Stable Job Opportunity with High Exposure
One of the Market Leaders in a Highly Competitive Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the electronic consumer goods company. Being in an highly competitive industry, our client has thrived due to its unique business model and customer-first principle. To have an advantage to its competitors, especially in this difficult time, our client is seeking financial talents to lead its team and to hold a stable and healthy cash flow.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyses financial work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise accountants to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Supports VP, Finance & Admin with special projects and work flow process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Major in accounting. University Graduation or above.
- Must have experience in leasing business and familiar with lease accounting experience
- Big four or accounting firm experience preferred
- Business English level required.
- People managing experienced is preferred
What's on Offer
- Great career progression with high exposure
- Good company welfare
- Listed company, healthy cash flow and financial status