Finance Manager / CFO - Construction Industry
Finance Head of a public listed company
Desicion-maker and is extremely influential for the business
About Our Client
Our client has devoted itself in the construction industry with clients from public sectors to technology industry. Our client is thriving in the industry and setting up new entities and business units. They are determined to become the market head of the Industry and is looking for an experienced finance talent to support them.
- Manage accounting & month-end closing processes, ensuring reliable & timely closing and reporting of all entities to local and Group management;
- Manage the relationship with Auditing and Accounting firms during interim and annual reviews;
- Ensure proper controls are put in place, supervise the application of the group manual of procedures;
- Ensure compliance with local financial regulations, tax laws and regulations; including supporting tax planning, returns & reporting, contract management and archiving, while acting as a point of contact to local / tax authorities.
- Post-merger integration: setup and ensure proper functioning accounting and admin processes in the newly acquired companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a dynamic business environment
- Experiences in accounting ERP implementation is a plus
- Familiar with Excel tools
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Being a certified Accounting Manager is a must
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for young managers to become a finance lead
- Good working environment; convenient location
- Decision- Making role, lots of business partnering opportunity