Finance Manager - Banking (above 5 years)
Great career progression
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
This company is a leading bank which provides their employees great career progression.
- Support both regulatory reporting and performance management / business finance functions.
- Review, prepare and submit periodic regulatory returns to regulators on a timely basis.
- Help to address ad-hoc queries from regulators, Group and Business.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and UAT.
- Assist to streamline reporting processes and improve work efficiency.
- Ensure proper documentations for audit trails and update policies and procedures.
- Prepare regular management reports and business reviews to senior management and head office to facilitate decision making and results measurement.
- Engage in forecast & budget processes through close interaction with various stakeholders and head office counterparties to ensure deliverables are met within expected timelines.
- Close monitoring of revenue, expenses, and balance sheet activities to enable updates to both business and senior management.
- Responsible to liaise with business partners and head office during monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure financials are reasonable, accurate and closely reflects management's expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with professional accounting qualifications.
- Min. 7-8 years of working experience in the financial industries, preferably in corporate banks.
- Solid knowledge in corporate banking and treasury products.
- Familiar with Taiwan regulatory return requirements and Taiwan GAAP.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work and drill into details.
- Able to work under pressures at a fast changing environment.
- Self-motivated and willing to take up challenges.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in speaking and written English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Great career progression
- International exposure
- Dynamic working environment