Finance Controlling Specialist
Financial Planning and Analysis
Work with the world's biggest brand
About Our Client
- Our client not only produces products that dominates the consumer market and also positively benefit the consumer lifestyle.
- Analyse present and previous trends in key performance indicators which includes revenue, sales, costs and expenses.
- Handle budgeting, cash flow forecasting, monthly financial reports, and developing modelling tools.
- Improve processes to promote deficiencies and comprehend ROI in marketing programs, product pricing, and new product roll-outs.
- Analyse financial information and reports to give precise financial recommendations to management for business decision purposes.
- Sustain cost allocation methodology for all P&L products for assigned channel and segment.s
- Provide financial analysis and evaluation for events, promotion, and product launch.
- Close collaboration with Finance Controlling Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Independent individual who can also be team player.
- Solid IT skills.
- Bachelor of accounting or finance.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English/Mandarin.
- Min 5 year of Financial planning and analysis.
- Prefer past experience in multinational company, trading company, or consumer goods industry.
What's on Offer
Our client provides great potential for talents pursuing self-development and career progression.