Solid career development visibility
International company with mass products dominating the globle
About Our Client
Global company with employees across the world driving the business towards success.
- Partner with key commercial leaders to enable and drive the delivery of financial targets of Asia, including sales, operational expenses, system net income and balance sheet (A/R, A/P and inventory)
- Lead financial planning team of 4-5 to coordinate the activities of the key commercial partners and be accountable for timely and accurate data submission into the system and to the regional office.
- Own monthly/quarterly sales and financial review to provide clear visibility of the progress and highlight areas of risks/opportunities.
- Lead strategic reviews and prepare long-range financial planning to support commercial team to develop mid to long-term strategies with clear decision and delivery agenda.
- Monitor the actual financial results against the target and identify trends to highlight risks and opportunities for early intervention.
- Lead the team to provide financial analysis to support new product launches and new business development assessments.
- Ensure full compliance with company standards and local statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA preferred
- Strong team player, people manager with high ethical standard
- Minimal of 7 Years of solid finance/accounting work experience
- Proven success in managing perplexity of projects and processes
- Solid communication and strong business sense
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent English / Mandarin written and verbal is required
What's on Offer
If you are looking for the next step in your career and seeking new challenges, this position is looking for those who are ambitious and willing to learn.