Finance Controller with FMCG background
Financial Planning & Analysis
About Our Client
Our Client's edible products are sold across the world and purchased by all age group. They are currently looking for an experienced finance controller to work independently to help drive the business into greater success.
- Monthly variance, gap analysis along with monthly rolling forecast for the company results.
- Customer margin analysis by key customers periodically so as to assess respectively profitability on company business.
- To prepare the Profit and Loss by key clients; channels and cities.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports and sales statistics.
- Analyse sales against budget and operating plan with also preparing P&L.
- Keep Track and update invoice price list with the use of SAP.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimal 6 years as a controller or with financial planning and analysis experience.
- FMCG or multinational company is preferred.
- Good command of English is mandatory.
- SAP knowledge /Excel.
- Detail oriented individual with an analytic and commercial background.
What's on Offer
- Full spectrum of the finance role as the controller.
- Great platform for career advancement working with a global company.