Finance Controller - Semiconductor Industry
Finance Controller Role, Head of Finance for the local team
Great Exposure, Good Package with Annual Bonuses
About Our Client
Our client has been in the Semiconductor Industry for more than 10 years. Just being merged by an Multinational Company, our client is looking for Financial Talents with great experience in SOX and experienced in project based Finance.
- Collaborate with Headquarter to implement global policy and management system
- Compliance with local GAAP and report to differences with US GAAP
- Implement account/ financial control and provide full reporting on data analysis.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations to ensure full regulatory compliance of the Company
- SOX controls and review VAT/GUI fillings from a financial input perspective
- Analysis of and explain discrepancies between actual versus budget. Prepare the budgets and forecasts including revenue, margins
- Control costs within the budget and guidelines of the company or department
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and-or improve administrative activities and systems
- Create and maintain project schedules and action items for assigned projects
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files / documents and prepare analyses, and suggest strategies
- Analyse project management related processes, identify potential issue and risk management guidelines and legislation.
- Manage project schedules and action items for assigned projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Major in Accounting or Finance, and proven experience as director/ manager of finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, tax and best practices
- 10+ years, experience in finance and managing projects assigned
- Experience with financial and factory operation in a project management role, in semiconductor industry / manufacturing experience is a plus.
- US GAAP experience with U.S. multi-national publicly traded company
- Sarbanes Oxley experience (SOX) (process narratives and flow charts, establishing and maintaining key internal control activities, variance analysis)
What's on Offer
- Great exposure, cooperate with Regional and Global team
- Multinational Company Welfare
- Higher than market package with additional bonuses