Finance Controller - Manufacture Industry
Great Opportunity for young talents to take responsible of managing roles
Stable and uprising company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders in manufacture industry based in Europe setting its foot in the Taiwanese market. Our client is searching out for young talents that are willing to take a step forward to enhance themselves and take a bigger responsibility in their career.
- Provide timely financial data and analysis on Company/ Industry/Competition/Market for effective decision-making.
- Monitor financial performance by accurate forecasting and escalate concern areas to TWN / EC BU Management Team.
- Support projects in relation to new investment / business development, including initial study and analysis.
- Lead the annual budget and quarter forecast process.
- Support the development of TWN / EC BU business strategy.
- Develop robust bottom-up budgeting process including annual budget and quarter forecast.
- Support Strategy plan development.
- Provide data / deck as per business requests.
- Coordinate with different functional teams during budgeting process, ensure on time delivery of budget requirements (templates, financial and presentation deck, etc.).
- Lead project cost review and management.
- Partner with Project Management team on project profitability analysis.
- Proactively engaging TWN & EC BU management team for productivity maximization.
- Monitor project cost & highlight potential risk to TWN & EC BU Management team.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years working experience in a multinational company in comparable Controlling function.
- Practical experience in controlling, project management and accounting.
- Entrepreneur and looking for growth and willing to take up challenge.
- Curious and independent with global view & open minded.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Degree in Business Administration with focus on Accounting and/or Controlling.
What's on Offer
- Managing role for young candidates that are willing to progress in their career
- International company welfare
- Company training program and career path planning
- Vacations and off-day paid