- Contractor role but very likely to turn into permanent position
- Open to the Big 4 candidates
About Our Client
Our client is an European global asset managers, one of the leading company worldwide in financial services.
- Establish an effective finance and accounting control framework, processes, policies and procedures for the Firm and provide the Board and CFO with advice on the financial impact of business activities conducted.
- In coordination with the HQ Controller, prepare annual budgets, forecasts and multi-year business plans for the Firm.
- Oversee financial year-end activities and reporting.
- In conjunction with external third party accounting provider, maintain and review the organizations financial records and report financial results to the Board.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and assist management with financial analysis and decision-making.
- Oversee the financial year-end activities and reporting.
- Ensure costs are duly managed across the Firm and articulate budgets and act as guardian of the sound financial strategy.
- Act as a liaison with various regulatory authorities to ensure that all applicable filings are completed and documents properly
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Act as primary contact for the Group's and Firm's bank, external auditors and provide ad-hoc tax advice for specific projects as and when required.
- Take responsibility of all tax and financial statutory compliance for the Firm.
- Manage liquid capital, communicate capital requirements, and ensure compliance and drive rest of business strategies from a financial standpoint.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess an accounting, finance or a business degree, with 8 to 10 years or above of related experience preferably within the financial services industry; Open to candidates from the Big 4 as well.
- A Master's degree, CPA and/ or CFA certification helpful.
- Must have thorough knowledge of financial analysis techniques, statistics, systems and appropriate
- Must have proficiency with general ledger systems, excel and working competency in use of technology. SAP experience is a PLUS.
- Must have proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Excellent career opportunity
- International platform