Finance Analysts - Chemical Industry
Multinational company with higher than average salaray
Opportunity to act as finance business partner to support business units
About Our Client
Our client is the world's top notch corporate with over 60 years in history in it field. Providing necessary chemical materials and industrial use materials, our client has a sustainable clients and revenues streams in Taiwan's semiconductor industry.
- Performs financial (DCF) analysis of revenue generating capital projects and support coordinating input/review with tax, accounting and treasury for management approval
- Conduct analysis of financial issues and risk assessments and suggest ideas on deal structuring on potential revenue generating capital projects
- Provide financial analysis for existing contract renewals, merchant price proposals and potential business opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports of business results, forecasting and price analysis in a timely manner
- Provides key accounting issues and updates of assigned business segment to Corporate accounting
- Communicate and interact with TA (Technical accounting), accounting, treasury and tax
- Support in preparing annual operating plans working closely with various functions (e.g. Commercial, Production, Distribution and Asset etc.)
- Support JV reporting
- Any other ad hoc financial analysis duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive industry experience in financial analysis, preferably inclusive of previous exposure to financial modelling techniques.
- Previous work experience in multi-national company or international assignments is highly desirable
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills and ability to think strategically about business opportunities and investments. Must have strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent initiative, ability to work independently with limited supervision and flexibility to adapt quickly in a matrix organisation.
- Experienced in project based analysis
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Finance analysis role for young candidates
- Opportunity to join multinational company
- Higher than average salary package