Finance Analyst - Internet Software Industry
Flexible Working Hours and Higher than Average Package
Global Scope with Great Career Progression
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider with a financial product suite that includes the largest digital asset exchange by volume. Trusted by millions worldwide, our client's platform is dedicated to increasing the freedom of money for users, and features an unmatched portfolio of crypto products and offerings, including: trading and finance, education, data and research, social good, investment and incubation, decentralisation and infrastructure solutions, and more.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to collaborate with subsidiaries and global Finance Teams
- Own business process of ensuring CAPEX and OPEX
- Support head quarter with accurate Financial planning reports
- Provide business insights and strategy business plans to headquarter
- other ad-hoc projects assigned by head quarter team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or country equivalent). CPA, ACCA preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong business acumen
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and the ability to work across functional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytic skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Willing to take on new responsibilities and grow with the role.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working time
- Higher than average package with rewarding bonuses
- Young, growing company
- Great career path, operates on a global scale