Finance Analysis Manager - Retail Industry
Stable business revenue with global exposure
Act as a Financial business partner and inviolved in decision making
About Our Client
Our client develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded over 2 centuries, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
▪ Responsible of monitoring sales target, net sales and CMC
▪ Provide in-depth financial analysis to top management as basis for decision making. Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the company
▪ Coordinate and communicate with different department management on behalf of controlling
▪ Period expenses control for the market
▪ Control of commercial policies, accruals and effects on CMC
▪ Ensure accomplishment of budget and FC -Company Reporting
▪ Preparation for monthly company report
▪ Coordinate with accounting department and prepare month end closing -Financial Business Partner/ Projects
▪ Contribute to the market strategy
▪ Conduct the reviews or tasks requested by Management/ central headquarters / BU, BR APAC
Overall responsibility for Budgeting, Forecast and financial performance review and preparation
Conduct and coordinate budget/Forecast reporting
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) with majors in Finance or Accounting.
- 2-3 years of working experience in management position of Accounting, Finance and Controlling.
- Have experience in audit firm.
- Experienced in monthly P&L reporting and sales/margin analysis.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in multinational company.
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for global exposure
- Multinational company benefit
- Opportunity for young analysis
- Opportunity to become decision maker