Field/Customer service Manager
Marketing leading brand from Europe
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading automotive company, which has been focusing on the wholesale business for a full range of commercial vehicles.
- Maximise customer satisfaction with understanding of all policies and procedures.
- Provide dealer and customer service and sales support by regular visitation.
- Ensure the dealership premises follow the warranty guidelines.
- Conduct in-house diagnostic and warranty training during routine visits
- Prepare reports on safety and high cost incident failure.
- Develop cost-saving strategies where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering or Business degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in automotive industry and/or in sales organization
- Technical knowledge of vehicle market and leadership experience
- Fluency in English and Taiwanese, both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Premium European leading brand
- Clear career path