Field Applications Engineer (時效性網路測試儀器 / MNC)
World-Leading Instrument Company in a Niche Market
First employee in Taiwan to Provide Solutions and Wide-Scale Support
Our Client is the world-leader in test and measurement solutions for Synchronisation and Wide-Area Network Emulation. They aim to be recognised as the industry expert for NextGen Synchronisation and OAM, key technologies for 5G and Carrier Ethernet deployments. They seek you who is driven by the need to solve customer issues and the reward of problem-solving.
- Identify customers, create opportunities, work deals with the Business Development team and close profitable orders to meet and exceed order target
- Provide Customer Contact for technical and application queries, and further seek out evaluation opportunities actively and efficiently
- Provide Technical Support to Business Development Team (pre-sales and post-sales) and expertise support for Sales at client meetings
- Report to the Business Development Director (BDD)in Hong Kong, with whom you also design the Pre-Sales plan and Training Plan (to establish partner relationship and ensure their adequacy in making efficient sales.)
- Develop and contribute towards technical collateral (Application Notes, White Papers, Test Reports).
- Analyse Successful Customer Trials and Customer Feedback to elevate company deals accordingly, as well as contribute to the outbound marketing collateral and roadmap discussions and decisions
- Significant amount of Traveling expected, once a season, for a week
- Familiar with Technologies include Ethernet/IP, SDH/SONET, Synchronisation, Ethernet OAM
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (Speaking and Writing)
- Individual who is driven by the challenge of a growing company, who enjoys the thrill of technical evolution.
- Highly Profitable Company in a High-Demand Industry