Field Application Engineer - Acoustic HW
Opportunity to work in a dynamic and high-performance multinational company
Organization that values communication and job satisfaction
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of fabless semiconductor, mainly focused in high performance, low-power ICs for audio and voice signal processing applications. With over 30 years industrial experiences, the company provides audio processors and converters feature to world¡¦s top audio and consumer entertainment products, from wearables to smart speakers, while committing to innovation and continuous improvement.
1. Provide professional technical support helping customers to integrate company's audio product into PCs.
2. Work with customer's engineers and consumer electronics companies to integrate solutions into customer's systems.
3. Willingness to travel and provide onsite support.
4. Participate design-in process by solving acoustic and electrical problems, answering product questions, reviewing hardware, and hands-on hardware debugging
5. Provide technical support to customers on audio system designs, music playback and voice tuning
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Strong experience on analyzing and evaluating audio products with hardware tools (Audio Precision analyzers and oscilloscopes).
- Previous experience in Commercial PC project such as HDA CODEC, Smart Amplifier, Speaker Protection and music playback tuning.
- Hands-on experience with characterizing loudspeakers and digital audio signal processing (Equalization, Filtering, Noise and Echo cancellation)
- Knowledge with board level design and debug of analog circuitry for audio signal processing; Mixed-signal hardware and audio-related backgrounds are strongly preferred.
- Ability of performing schematics and Layout review with commercial CAD tools.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English with ability to perform smooth communication verbally and in writing.
- Understanding audio signal processing algorithms and techniques will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Great salary compensation and regional exposure opportunity