- MNC Group/ Leader in Factory Electronics Sector
- Completed Organization and Benefit with Stable Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leader of MNC in electronics companies in the world, has been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. Understanding trends and market shifts is a critical requirement in our business and we don't take it lightly.
● Maintain related safety (EHS) detecting equipment/instruments and ensure its reliability.
● Solid, comprehensive working knowledge/understanding of EHS field including related laws and regulations and ISO standards.
● Communicate and assist in the prevention and investigation of ESH incidents in the department, and provide corrective action plans.
● Maintain and improve General safety and PPE performance constantly to meet the requirement of corporate safety standards and local regulations.
● Occupational safety and health plan and implement.
The Successful Applicant
● Degrees or above related to public health, environmental engineering/science or protection.
● Must have HSE license and certificates: 乙級職業安全衛生管理員、廢水處理專責人員合格證書、空氣污染防制專責人員合格證書.
● Familiarity with implementing or auditing ISO 45001.
● Total 8-10 years' work experience including 3+year safety improvement related experience at least.
● 2+ least experienced with leadership and management of 1-2 people.
● Positive, process improvement skill and good time management to complete the regularly work.
What's on Offer
The company strengthen the training of employees, and continuously promote the demonstration and cultivation of capacity building with Competitive salary and benefits-learning and development opportunities.