Factory Operations Manager
Fast-Growing Hightech MNC Startup
Dynamic Company Culture with Good Company Welfare
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing MNC company doing innovative electronics automotive business.
● Manufacturing strategy planning, design, and implementation for own factories and CMs in Taiwan.
● Partner closely with cross-functionally to deliver integrated planning and execution that provide world class operational performance.
● Facilitate new product launch (NPI) activities and drive partners
● Ensure the fulfillment of the factory day to day operations and delivery
● Process standardization and best practice sharing
● Establish QBR (Quarterly Business Review) systems across regional factories
● New site development from a construction, technology, budget control and communications perspective
The Successful Applicant
● 15 years+ of progressively increasing responsibilities in factory operations
● 10 years+ of experience working in the manufacturing/ODM environment
● Mechanical products manufacturing know-how
● Demonstrated leadership and project/program management experience
● Experience working within a global matrixed management organization
● Able to frequently travel in Taiwan
What's on Offer