Event & Marketing Manager, multinational B2B software startup
To work with a flat but international software company, on the raising trend
To join a dynamic, multi-cultual company and everyone has great ownership
About Our Client
The client has more than 20 offices offices across the world, Asia HQ based in Singapore, through the technology of AI solution, it helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities they are now already having very solid business partnership with clients from varied industries and they are now eager to expand and in need of finding a marketing expert to bring in the power of Martech and bring in more leads and to create better brand awareness here in Taiwan.
- Will develop customer use case stories to build a large, loyal and engaged customer base, and actively work with a direct Sales team on enterprise and start-up marketing programs and campaigns, across multiple segments and channels;
- Develop and manage the trade show and industry and partner conference strategy;
- Oversee all trade show assets and collateral to ensure they align with the company's corporate messaging strategy;
- Partner with the Field Marketing team to manage the lead process to ensure timely follow up by the organisation of leads generated by the programs;
- Manage the promo program, including the selection, ordering and shipping of giveaways and other promotional items;
- Provide post-event evaluation, reporting and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA required; marketing or business degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 +years of relevant work experience in B2B software, solutions, or SME related services;
- Experience with email marketing/ digital tools is a great plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organisational skills;
- Strong creative problem solving skills; knows how to do things with limited budget given
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in English is required(80% of the time will be using English for internal/ external team's communications)
What's on Offer
- Value-driven company with equal opportunity
- Diversity is definitely included - You can be who you are!
- To grow with a technology based company and enjoy the excitement from having fun and ideas through work!
- Of course you will be paid well