EU PM Director (Industrial)
Global provider in Ethernet Switch and Embedded system
Good technical interface with fast growinging business and career path
About Our Client
My client dedicated in wireless technology and HW/SW integration technology. World leader in industrial ethernet switch and embedded system development.
- To drive strategy and growth initiatives for the different product lines in the region and support the sales to implement the product sales target.
- To participate in monthly meetings, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- To develop applications for different targeted segments and urge sales force to make up market plans to meet the sales target for the targeted segments and product lines.
- To identify and develop solutions, applications and products and business opportunities to drive growth and ensure company has competitive solutions for the customer needs.
- To communicate closely with the Global PM, R&D, Supply Chain and with other product entities that the regional needs are well known and implemented in global product development & execution plans.
- Manage the pricing levels TP, market price, cross selling etc. for different countries and companies in APAC.
- To hire, develop and lead the PM, Tech Support and Training organization with strong leadership to achieve consistent growth of all product lines and increased customer satisfaction.
- Look for new products both in house and external to support segment and application fulfilment
- Support and Develop new recurring revenue models to accelerate our growth and profitability within IoT and services
- To prepare marketing plans for each product line and applications to continuously develop new market segment that will generate sales revenue and expand our customer base.
- To participate actively in global PM, Tech support and quality internal/external events & forums to enhance regional influence.
- To promote brand through marketing and sales activities in the region.
- To monitor and report back, market & technology trends and competitors' activities.
- To provide accurate monthly Product & quality reports from the designated territories to APAC and Global Management.
People Management Responsibilities
- Drive and develop our company culture as well as employer branding to maintain/inspire people with the right mindset.
- Actively address our future skills requirements through competence planning, development and recruitment.
- coach and develop the team in customer focus and over all company progress by dialogue and interaction
- To actively develop the capabilities of the Team as well as performance measures of the individuals
- To be responsible for leading the development of the personnel and maintaining a high degree of employee satisfaction and expected to uphold a high degree of ethics in the organization according to the Group values.
- To build a successful team by increasing focus on staff development and HR related issues.
- To set demanding targets and coaching people in to excellent performance
- To act as an example in high performance and high focus on profitability and customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- University Master degree and above, with more than 10 years of relevant working experience in a technology company with at least 5 years' experiences in supervisor/manager's role.
- Profound knowledge of the Industrial Automation products and solutions, IoT, Cloud computing, services
- Strong relationship builder and be able to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships
- Strong skills in the different stages of PM work as technical SW &HW, analytical, communication, and most important skill of influence without authority.
- High sense of integrity with strong analytical and logical ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English, other languages as Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skill, presentation and facilitation skills, good persuasive skills;
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated.
- Strong leadership in leading different culture's team domestic and abroad
What's on Offer
- Good attractive salary package.
- Global scope with team build up and management opportunity.
- Company benefit and allowance.
- health insurance.