ESL Sales Development Manager
Working in an international environment
Stable career with progression
About Our Client
Our Client is the pioneering and largest UK-study-abroad consulting company in Taiwan. Based in Taiwan they have expanded business to 9 countries globally. In Taiwan they have 9 offices providing outstanding study-tour consultancy service. With deep connection with British universities they're able to provide professional service of visa application, study plan seminar, scholarship submission…etc. Now they're hiring an ESL Sales Development manager to promote study-tour service in Taiwan.
- Generate new leads by establishing regular events throughout the island to grow business.
- Develop long term partnership with local universities, schools and cram schools to promote group overseas study tour.
- Work closely with the central marketing team to ensure promotions are kept up-to-date and that company is positioned correctly within the market.
- Monitor competitor offers/ discounts and liaise with language school partners to ensure the same can be promoted to company customers.
The Successful Applicant
- With 5 years solid experience in a Sales role, preferably in ESL education industry.
- Excellent skills of partner management (local schools, cram schools, colleagues, enterprises, etc.) to drive the needs of Study Tour businesses.
- Outstanding skill to make marketing strategies, guide counsellors and directly report to Regional Operation Manager.
- Be able to work independently to take ownership of this business lines.
- Fluent in English is necessary.
What's on Offer
- Working in an international environment.
- Stable career with progression.