Dynamic and diverse working culture & environment
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand in financial services industry in Taiwan, and their vision is to serve as the most reliable partner to their clients. In addition to their success in business, our client has also spared no effort to execute corporate social responsibility, creating positive impact tour society.
Planning and managing human resources system
Maintaining the harmony of labor relations and handling labor dispute cases
Manage HR committees related to employee relations and assessment management
Inspire colleagues to create positive and creative working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or above degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields with general knowledge of business management and operations.
- At least 8 years HR Full-function experience.
- Prefer candidates with leadership experience.
- This candidate must have experience in dealing with labor dispute and labor union.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Flexible and friendly company culture.