Equipment Engineer (設備工程師)
About Our Client
Our client was the first pure-play 6-inch GaAs foundry in the world, has established two advanced GaAs wafer fabs in recognition of the growing demand for high quality GaAs MMIC's and RFIC's.
1. Set up equipment maintenance guideline.
2. Establish and improve equipment repair system.
3. Management, improvement and cost reduction for machine parts.
4. Equipment repair and abnormal condition handling.
5. Enhance equipment capacity and performance.
6. New machine evaluation and import.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree(or above) major in Automation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanism or related fields.
- At least one year experience of equipment maintenance in Semiconductor FAB is preferable, non-experience is also acceptable.
- Able to work in shifts.
What's on Offer
- Great Career progression.
- Competitive salary package.