Environmental Monitor System Account Manager
Leading player of advanced technology in the test and measurement area
Global presence in more than 80 countries
About Our Client
Our client has been in the industry for more than 50 plus year who specializes in test/measurement, analysis and validation, software and services for managing the quality of sound and vibration to enhance customers productivity and yielding. Some of the markets covered including automotive, electronics, aerospace, oil and gas.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop, maintain and execute a strategic account plan to achieve strategic account objectives
- Establish long term customer relationships and act as liaison between key customers and internal team members.
- Be able to drive and grow account portfolios working together with regional sales team.
- Prepare monthly, quarter and annual reports to achieve targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Civil/Environmental education background is preferred.
- 5-7 years of solid sales experience in B2B environment.
- Experienced with selling measurement systems and service at least 10 years of experience.
- Fluent in English and further language skills appreciated.
What's on Offer
To be part of a market leading global business who value entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability. Employees are empowered to find new ways to grow the business and recognized with their contribution and effort of success.