- Competitive package
- Cross industries solution with scalable system
About Our Client
Research & development world class solutions for top companies
- Hire, lead, and coach a growing world-class distributed remote research & development team.
- Lead by example in all phases of software lifecycle; drive and lead software development efforts by continuing to direct architecture selection, software design and execution to develop systems, infrastructure, and tools
- Recruit software talent and scale to multiple teams.
- Cultivate a strong, transparent, and collaborative RD team culture.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Customer Success, and Sales to help understand the needs of our prospects and customers and ship world-class solutions.
- Track key service and productivity metrics and continually work towards improving team efficiency and RD team capacity.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline required.
- 6+ years professional engineering experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience managing software engineers.
- Strong technical background in backend technologies such as Golang, distributed systems, micro-services, ORM, OLTP, OLAP etc.
- Strong technical background in frontend technologies such as ReactJS, ES6, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies and experiences in cloud native tech stacks, e.g. K8s, Terraform, Consul, Docker, service mesh, etc.
- Direct experience building scalable infrastructure software and/or distributed systems.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of development, engineering, and sales processes (Such as Agile/Scrum).
- Proven ability to attract, develop, motivate and retain talented individuals; ensuring they reach their potential.
- Track record for on time development, project management, cost control and customer satisfaction.
What's on Offer